Monday, September 19, 2011

All I want for Christmas is ...

This one's for you Mom...
(obviously, this is an enormous list...that way a. I'll be surprised and b. any time you wanna send me a surprise you'll be armed and ready!!) lol jk but seriously, I know you know that I know how extreme this list is, and I in no way shape or form expect any presents, and will be happy to get anything at Christmas, and sometimes it's just fun to go crazy and make a list of evrything you want!!

** For other readers of my blog...I know this looks really snobby, bratty, greedy, etc...But my mom asked for it, and it makes everyone's life easier when there's a reference list, and It's also kind of an inspiration for me to save my money, bc there is no way I will get even a fraction of this stuff!! So please just disregard this post!!

modcloth.com

**I am OBSESSED with clothes right now!! I keep trying to update my wardrobe but I find that everytime I try, I end up buying the same old crap that takes up my closet now.  None of it is flattering, and I seem to either dress like I"m 15 or like I'm 40.  I would LOVE some cute, trendy, well-made items that are trendy and in-style, yet stil timeless.  That is why I am so into vintage clothes!! Vintage is always "in," and the beautiful sillhouette of a classic 40s style dress will always be flattering on any woman!!  I found modcloth and I seriously adore everything on this site... it is vintage style, but it is all new!! (Everyone knows how freaked out I am by used clothing...I know it's not very green of me, but...ew!)  I've selected a few (well, more than a few..) of my favorites, but this site adds new things every week, and I would seriosly love ANY piece from this store!!


bathing beauty one piece in Red in an 8
Kettle Corn Dress in Sunset Large
Betta Than Bruschetta Top... L
Just be-crust you can dress...M
Oracle of Style Top...M
Craving Curry Skirt...M
Bojo Mojo Top...M
Tea Leaves Dress...L
Sand a Chance Cardigan...M
Charming Choices Dress...L
Timne and Lace Dress..L
Autumn Blossom Top...M
Flowers of the Fuscha Skirt...L
Fan Letter Sweater...L
Leiutenant Lovely Cardigan...M
Three Quarters Past Cute Cardigan...M
Hickory Dickory Frock...M
A Good Gauze Sweater...L
Local Tourist Top...M
Feature Reader Dress...ML
Here Comes The Fun Jacket...L
Toggle At My Heart Jacket...L
If you Dot it Up Top...L
Homemade B-Red Skirt...M
Banana Stand Top...M
Love is in the Heirloom Dress...L
Jotting Memories Top...M
All Tide Up Flat Marina
Hide and Peep Toe Wedge
Start Your Engine Boot
Student of Chic Heel
Breathtaking Bubble Heel
About the Benjamins Heel in Goldenrod
To Grandmothers House We Go Heel
*And Many More...

Craft Supplies

Mason Jars!!
Magazines, Catalogues, Newspapers.
Paints
Glitter
Glue
Fake Flowers
Funky Frames
Mirrors
Ribbons
Cool Hole Punches
Baloons
Lace
Fabric
Scrapbook Paper
Scrap Wood
Anything Else Inspiring...

Harry Potter

Harry Potter Apron
Complete DVD Set
Time Turner or Snitch Necklace

Other Stuff

Cool Umberella
Clothes
Brown Cowboy-ish Boots
Accessories!!
Kinder Parties Sponsor!!
Scooter!!! Lol jkjk
Yoga Pants from Victoria Secret PINK! ...M
Yoga Shorts from VS PINK!...M
Pretty much anything PINK!!
A Complete Bathroom Set
New Pillows
Fancy Collars for the Boys with Their Names and My Number on it
http://www.lushusa.com/
Holiday Decorations for Every Holiday
Recipe Book of all of our "Family recipes".(brownies, ham bean stew, white chilli, gumbo, country fried steak...)
Doggy Backpacks (one for Jack and one for Albus) to be used for long hikes and emergency kits....we could never leave them behind!!
Other things to be used for emergency kits...plastic sheeting, duct tape, awesome backpacks, water storage, flashlights, batteries, weather radio, tent, sleeping bags, etc...

**I am currently trying to put together emergency kits for Me, Her, Jack, and Albus... in case of appocolypse, or extreme Alabama weather...  emergency kits can be expensive, but I think it is important to be prepared!!  That's why this stuff is on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment