Monday, September 26, 2011

Nail Marbeling

Have I mentioned pinterest on here yet?  In case I haven't... I freaking LOVE pinterest!!  One of my obsessions on pinterest is looking at all of the cool nail designs, and then learning how to do them myself!! That is what I love about pinterest; I see these AMAZING things, in this case nail designs, and I think to myself, "God, I wish I had enough money to get my nails done.  I would be so stylish if I could just have my nails done!!"  then I click on the link, and there are INSTRUCTIONS!!  ANd most of them are really simple and easy with a little practice!! So now I have stylish, awesome nails. 

The first design I decided to try was nail marbeling.  I wanted to do the monarch butterfly design, but I didn't have the right colors... I really need to build up my nail polish collection!!  Anyway, I decided it would be fun to marble my nails.  I had already attempted to do this once, but hte instructions left out a few CRUCIAL details and so all I got was a HUGE mess!! I found better instructions, and thought I would be brave and try it again.  And it was a success!! Did my nails look as awesome as the ones in the pictures? No, but it was my first try, and the last few nails I did, with my NON DOMINATE hand, were really, really close to the pictures, and next time they will be perfect! I wish I could upload a picture to show ya'll, but I can't get a good one with my camera.  I'll keep trying though, so keep your eyes peeled!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment