Monday, September 26, 2011

Job Hunting

Wow... I have been here for two months and I still can't find a job!! I wasn't going to blog about this, I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing me whine about it, but I am feeling so frustrated and anxious... I am really broke!!  I just feel so defeated and umless I win the lottery next month, I am screwed!! Here is what I am doing to find a job:

I spend at least 1 hour a day online checkingmy accounts at betterauburnjobs.com. care.com, and sittercity.com.  I reply to any messages, make any necessary phone calls, and apply to any new jobs. 

I spend at least 2 hours driving around looking for help wanted signs and applying at every resteraunt and diner around. 

I posted an add in the paper advertising for voice lessons

I spend at least 2-4 hours a day working on Kinder Parties

I go to church every week and network.  (I obviously go for spiritual reasons, but I also try to meet people there.)

Does anyone have any ideas?  Is there something I'm not doing right or trying?  I updated all of my online profiles last week, in case they were the problem.  I just don't understand what the problem is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment